MultiCommander (Win32) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Additional info about Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander (Win32)'s main file takes about 4.41 MB (4619776 bytes) and is called MultiCommander.exe.
The following executables are installed along with MultiCommander (Win32). They take about 5.90 MB (6183564
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (265.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.41 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
This info is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 220.127.116.115
only. Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MultiCommander (Win32):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MultiCommander (Win32):
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MultiCommander
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\Aliases.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-Alternating-ExplorerPanel.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-ColorDark-ExplorerPanel.xml
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\UninstallString
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program released by the software company Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. After you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:45:30.357