You can find below details on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Open here
for more details on Mathias Svensson. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes circa 4.35 MB (4562944 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 5.84 MB (6127244
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.35 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
This page is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.2064
only. For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application marketed by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. After you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 14:27:33.980