This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Additional info about Mathias Svensson can be read here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.32 MB (4534272 bytes) on disk and is titled MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) is composed of the following executables which take 5.82 MB (6098572
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.32 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.2064
alone. You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 11:13:55.277