This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. More data about Mathias Svensson can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory (same installation drive as Windows). MultiCommander (Win32)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.69 MB (5971456 bytes) on disk and is named MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 7.22 MB (7574668
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.69 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5278
of MultiCommander (Win32). For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program released by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-17 20:07:18.377