MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.86 MB (5092864 bytes) on disk and is labeled MultiCommander.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in MultiCommander (Win32). They take 6.40 MB (6711948
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.86 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (817.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.2067
only. You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall MultiCommander (Win32):
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall MultiCommander (Win32):
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MultiCommander
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\Aliases.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-Alternating-ExplorerPanel.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-ColorDark-ExplorerPanel.xml
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\UninstallString
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program marketed by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found very quickly. After you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:39:26.070