You can find on this page details on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Go over here
for more information on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.83 MB (5062656 bytes) on disk and is called MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.37 MB (6681740
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.83 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (817.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.2064
only. For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application offered by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. After you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:46.180