This info is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Check out here
for more info on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, subject to the user's option. MultiCommander (Win32)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file is named MultiCommander.exe and occupies 4.88 MB (5121536 bytes).
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 6.41 MB (6724747
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.88 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.119
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below info on other application versions of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 03:01:36.030