This page is about ace race for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ace race from your systemace race
. Take a look here
for more info on ace race. Detailed information about ace race can be seen at http://acerace.net/support
. ace race is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ace race folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ace race. The application's main executable file is called aceraceUninstall.exe and its approximative size is 254.35 KB (260456 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with ace race. They occupy about 2.36 MB (2479368
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aceraceUninstall.exe (254.35 KB)
- utilacerace.exe (517.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- acerace.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- acerace.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- acerace.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.01.13.102324
of ace race. You can find here a few links to other ace race releases:
...click to view all...
ace race is an application by the software company ace race. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ace race is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ace race or simply activate the Search field and type in "ace race". The ace race app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ace race in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ace race, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ace race:
- The web site of the application is: http://acerace.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ace race\aceraceuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ace race.
8. After removing ace race, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ace race which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ace race with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ace race by ace race from your computer, we are not saying that ace race by ace race is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ace race supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130