This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SnapGene for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SnapGene from your systemGSL Biotech LLC
. Further information on GSL Biotech LLC can be seen here
. More information about the application SnapGene can be found at http://gslbiotech.com
. SnapGene is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene folder, regulated by the user's choice. SnapGene's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene\Uninstall.exe. SnapGene.exe is the SnapGene's main executable file and it takes approximately 18.56 MB (19464400 bytes) on disk.
SnapGene installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.44 MB (20380968
bytes) on disk.
- crashpad_handler.exe (758.72 KB)
- SnapGene.exe (18.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.37 KB)
The current page applies to SnapGene version 3.3.4
only. Click on the links below for other SnapGene versions:
...click to view all...
SnapGene is an application marketed by GSL Biotech LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase SnapGene is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SnapGene from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SnapGene or simply click the Search feature and type in "SnapGene". If it is installed on your PC the SnapGene app will be found automatically. After you select SnapGene in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SnapGene, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapGene:
- The publisher is: http://gslbiotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SnapGene.
8. After uninstalling SnapGene, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapGene which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SnapGene with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SnapGene by GSL Biotech LLC from your computer, we are not saying that SnapGene by GSL Biotech LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SnapGene in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 08:29:48.427