This info is about SnapGene for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SnapGene from your systemGSL Biotech LLC
. Open here
for more details on GSL Biotech LLC. Click on http://gslbiotech.com
to get more data about SnapGene on GSL Biotech LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. SnapGene's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 20.84 MB (21853392 bytes) on disk and is titled SnapGene.exe.
SnapGene is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.70 MB (22758088
bytes) on disk:
- crashpad_handler.exe (758.72 KB)
- SnapGene.exe (20.84 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (124.77 KB)
The current page applies to SnapGene version 4.1.5
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SnapGene:
...click to view all...
SnapGene is an application released by the software company GSL Biotech LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SnapGene is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SnapGene with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SnapGene or simply click the Search field and type in "SnapGene". If it exists on your system the SnapGene program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SnapGene in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SnapGene, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SnapGene:
- The publisher is: http://gslbiotech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SnapGene\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SnapGene.
8. After uninstalling SnapGene, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SnapGene that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SnapGene with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SnapGene by GSL Biotech LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SnapGene by GSL Biotech LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SnapGene supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 18:02:43.780