This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee® AntiVirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.47 MB (1537104 bytes) on disk and is named AlertViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They take an average of 34.15 MB (35811936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.47 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (424.70 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (676.95 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.82 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.52 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.50 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (482.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.50 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.72 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (999.19 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.78 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
This data is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.014
only. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found automatically. After you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-14 04:00:49.480