McAfee® AntiVirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee® AntiVirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.43 MB (1504560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy 32.21 MB (33778968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.43 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.90 MB)
- firesvc.exe (132.09 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (668.84 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.65 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.24 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.74 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (856.49 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (530.61 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (635.05 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.65 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (511.00 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (2.24 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (655.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.72 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.4
of McAfee® AntiVirus. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 12:48:36.660