This web page contains complete information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled firesvc.exe and its approximative size is 113.49 KB (116216 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy 16.41 MB (17203120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (635.54 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (294.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1,003.67 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (140.16 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (764.27 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (975.51 KB)
- McInstru.exe (359.42 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.87 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (940.27 KB)
- mispreg.exe (723.03 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (440.87 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (624.47 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (511.79 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (226.15 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (497.74 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (398.13 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (728.58 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (649.61 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (687.84 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.44 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (728.05 KB)
This info is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.4121
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-22 00:26:45.517