This web page contains thorough information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called AlertViewer.exe and its approximative size is 1.14 MB (1200328 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in McAfee® AntiVirus. They take 70.05 MB (73455672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.14 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.62 MB)
- firesvc.exe (119.41 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (340.49 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (553.82 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (2.99 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (972.94 KB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.08 MB)
- mvsinst.exe (467.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (681.55 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (530.11 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.26 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (473.12 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (419.66 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (502.86 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1,020.86 KB)
- McInstru.exe (422.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (681.95 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.21 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (718.23 KB)
- mispreg.exe (531.11 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (506.40 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (687.98 KB)
- CATracker.exe (449.91 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (380.80 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.26 MB)
- McChHost.exe (623.17 KB)
- McSACore.exe (461.77 KB)
- saUI.exe (2.07 MB)
- saUpd.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (749.99 KB)
- MMSSHOST32.exe (328.38 KB)
- mchost.exe (482.19 KB)
- DADUpdater.exe (1.39 MB)
- AlertHost.exe (590.63 KB)
- McPltCmd.exe (544.75 KB)
- HWUpdChk.exe (695.02 KB)
- McAutoReg.exe (824.17 KB)
- McAutoReg.exe (1.02 MB)
- McBootSvcSet64.exe (511.00 KB)
- McCBEntAndInstru.exe (1.37 MB)
- McPartnerHandler.exe (1.43 MB)
- McCBEntAndInstru.exe (1.56 MB)
- McPartnerHandler.exe (1.60 MB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- McSvHost.exe (489.76 KB)
- McSmtFWk.exe (440.37 KB)
- mcinstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcuicnt.exe (601.67 KB)
- McOCRollBack.exe (622.45 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (722.26 KB)
- OobeHook.exe (418.13 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (867.56 KB)
- OobeHook.exe (504.43 KB)
- mcupdate.exe (1.94 MB)
- McApExe.exe (582.06 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (1.10 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (546.75 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (518.00 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (549.78 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.37 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (547.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.5
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-08 19:58:55.010