You can find below details on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy about 19.35 MB (20295024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (315.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (376.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.05 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (843.21 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.32 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (973.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (762.74 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (490.70 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (665.70 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (535.45 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.07 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (437.87 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (769.31 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (730.55 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (768.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.48 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (768.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.7080
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. When you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:46:45.010