McAfee® AntiVirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1512824 bytes) on disk and is called AlertViewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy about 33.03 MB (34633376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.94 MB)
- firesvc.exe (462.39 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (682.48 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.76 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.37 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.24 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (958.54 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.80 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.74 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.08
of McAfee® AntiVirus. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 17:02:20.240