You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. McAfee® AntiVirus's main file takes about 1.44 MB (1511800 bytes) and is named AlertViewer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside McAfee® AntiVirus. They take about 33.10 MB (34704104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.94 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (685.52 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.73 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.47 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.45 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.24 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.23 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.78 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.09
alone. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program released by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-15 20:19:32.207