McAfee® AntiVirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.62 MB (1703888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside McAfee® AntiVirus. They take about 27.07 MB (28388072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.62 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.86 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.01 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (834.28 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.95 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.01 MB)
- mispreg.exe (605.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.02 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.013
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 08:14:15.087