This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee® AntiVirus. AlertViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.46 MB (1533968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in McAfee® AntiVirus. They take 44.58 MB (46748200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.96 MB)
- firesvc.exe (489.20 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (647.10 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (864.00 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.18 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.40 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (425.13 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.52 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (604.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (715.73 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.76 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (1,012.23 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (592.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (529.58 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (845.32 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (655.66 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (642.59 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (829.22 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (474.63 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.87 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (669.27 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (632.99 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (671.84 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (669.77 KB)
- browserhost.exe (3.26 MB)
- servicehost.exe (878.19 KB)
- uihost.exe (876.13 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.31 MB)
- updater.exe (2.23 MB)
This data is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.020
only. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-07-17 14:42:46.583