McAfee® AntiVirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. AlertViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.44 MB (1511800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They take about 33.10 MB (34707248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (686.02 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.84 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.49 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.45 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (603.77 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.99 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.79 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.010
alone. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-01 23:30:08.397