You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's main executable file and it takes close to 1.44 MB (1512824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee® AntiVirus. They take about 33.12 MB (34732592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.94 MB)
- firesvc.exe (462.39 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (428.92 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (694.29 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.79 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.39 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.43 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (609.06 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (959.59 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.89 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.88 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.80 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (655.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.74 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.07
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found automatically. When you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-14 19:37:47.693