This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus contains of the executables below. They take 23.76 MB (24910408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (786.95 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (411.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (505.34 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (293.59 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (966.01 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (376.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (473.10 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.06 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.57 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (896.56 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (738.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (776.88 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (641.11 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (376.56 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.21 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (544.52 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.63 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.64 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.9042
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:36:29.060