McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled firesvc.exe and it has a size of 113.49 KB (116216 bytes).
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.58 MB (19482896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (673.25 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (315.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (376.02 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.06 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.27 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (843.21 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.10 MB)
- McInstru.exe (403.68 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (973.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (762.74 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (489.67 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (663.20 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (534.43 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (317.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (536.45 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (436.87 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (768.29 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (729.55 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (767.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.48 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (767.29 KB)
This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.6120
only. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found automatically. After you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 04:09:40.967