McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Launch.exe and occupies 1.80 MB (1887352 bytes).
The executables below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They take an average of 29.35 MB (30774792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.80 MB)
- firesvc.exe (125.62 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (866.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (414.10 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (507.10 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.74 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (474.10 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (397.60 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.60 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (4.35 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (895.60 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (610.60 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (804.60 KB)
- CATracker.exe (753.12 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (456.10 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.93 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.25 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (666.60 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (430.60 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.60 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (896.60 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.10 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.10 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.89 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.10 KB)
This data is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 15.0.2059
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-15 16:05:36.000