You can find below details on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AlertViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.18 MB (1241104 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.76 MB (34354680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.18 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.71 MB)
- firesvc.exe (132.09 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (437.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (695.29 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.69 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.26 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.42 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (598.38 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (866.75 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.86 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (487.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (415.63 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.25 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (792.43 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.85 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.02 MB)
- mispreg.exe (606.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (2.24 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (915.02 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.98 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (911.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.2
of McAfee® AntiVirus. For other McAfee® AntiVirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-12 12:40:55.857