McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. McAfee® AntiVirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called firesvc.exe and it has a size of 101.92 KB (104368 bytes).
The executable files below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy an average of 35.37 MB (37083304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (101.92 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (501.27 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcShm.exe (860.33 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (126.56 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (694.37 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (634.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (846.23 KB)
- McInstru.exe (310.62 KB)
- mcshell.exe (553.55 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (924.68 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.04 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (852.23 KB)
- mispreg.exe (654.13 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (372.52 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (494.70 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (585.71 KB)
- McChHost.exe (385.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (131.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.52 MB)
- saUpd.exe (792.93 KB)
- uninstall.exe (880.95 KB)
- McAutoReg.exe (457.01 KB)
- McAutoReg.exe (530.93 KB)
- CATracker.exe (429.34 KB)
- McCBEntAndInstru.exe (1.24 MB)
- McClientAnalytics.exe (533.43 KB)
- CATracker.exe (536.98 KB)
- McCBEntAndInstru.exe (1.38 MB)
- McClientAnalytics.exe (668.25 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcupdate.exe (1.84 MB)
- mcods.exe (491.15 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (410.70 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (187.91 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (395.11 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (322.19 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (671.73 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (637.52 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (670.73 KB)
This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.5120
only. For more McAfee® AntiVirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. When you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-12 10:03:15.810