This page contains detailed information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee® AntiVirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. AlertViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1532464 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.64 MB (35276784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (687.52 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.81 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.49 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.49 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (605.31 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.72 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (999.19 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.013
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-16 07:05:03.490