You can find below detailed information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, regulated by the user's choice. McAfee® AntiVirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.80 MB (1887336 bytes) on disk and is labeled Launch.exe.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.42 MB (30844408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.80 MB)
- firesvc.exe (125.62 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (866.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (414.10 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (507.10 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.74 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (474.10 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (397.60 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.60 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (4.41 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (895.60 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (610.60 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (804.60 KB)
- CATracker.exe (753.12 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (456.10 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.93 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.25 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (666.60 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (430.60 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.60 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (896.60 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.10 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.10 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.89 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.10 KB)
This info is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 15.0.2063
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. After you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 02:03:12.953