This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's main executable file and it takes close to 1.62 MB (1703888 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.51 MB (34084016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.62 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (426.70 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (697.59 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.49 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.82 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.60 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (598.74 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.86 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.01 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (834.28 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.95 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.01 MB)
- mispreg.exe (605.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.02 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 15.12
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-29 12:13:14.917