McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus program is found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called firesvc.exe and occupies 113.49 KB (116216 bytes).
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.58 MB (19478288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (673.25 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (315.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (376.02 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.06 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.27 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (843.21 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.10 MB)
- McInstru.exe (403.68 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.77 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (972.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (761.74 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (489.67 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (663.20 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (534.43 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (317.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (536.45 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (436.87 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (768.29 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (729.55 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (767.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.48 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (767.29 KB)
This data is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.6136
only. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-18 03:22:51.353