This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and occupies 124.61 KB (127600 bytes).
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.68 MB (31126344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (398.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (670.80 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.42 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.82 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.25 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (975.58 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (375.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 15.1.156
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 02:34:55.327