McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 101.92 KB (104368 bytes) on disk and is titled firesvc.exe.
McAfee® AntiVirus contains of the executables below. They take 20.22 MB (21201944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (101.92 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (501.27 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcShm.exe (860.33 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (126.56 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (694.37 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (634.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (846.23 KB)
- McInstru.exe (310.62 KB)
- mcshell.exe (553.55 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (924.68 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.04 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (852.23 KB)
- mispreg.exe (654.63 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (372.52 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (494.70 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (585.71 KB)
- McChHost.exe (385.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (131.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.52 MB)
- saUpd.exe (792.93 KB)
- uninstall.exe (880.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (491.15 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (410.70 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (187.91 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (395.11 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (322.19 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (671.73 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (637.52 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (670.73 KB)
This info is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.5084
only. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 18:26:17.257