This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.43 MB (1501456 bytes) on disk and is named AlertViewer.exe.
McAfee® AntiVirus contains of the executables below. They take 43.85 MB (45977720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.43 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.96 MB)
- firesvc.exe (487.22 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (645.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (862.52 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.16 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.31 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.40 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (423.16 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.52 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (602.24 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (714.26 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.76 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (1,010.76 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (518.04 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (843.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (654.20 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (641.13 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (472.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.87 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (667.80 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (631.52 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (670.38 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (667.80 KB)
- browserhost.exe (2.70 MB)
- servicehost.exe (878.55 KB)
- uihost.exe (876.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.31 MB)
- updater.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.019
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-05-14 07:18:48.237