McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus. firesvc.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's primary executable file and it takes about 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.38 MB (25563952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (787.95 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
This data is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 15.0.185
alone. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". The McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 23:13:19.100