McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus. firesvc.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's main executable file and it takes about 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy an average of 24.20 MB (25374384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.159
of McAfee® AntiVirus. For other McAfee® AntiVirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 03:22:00.220