This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Launch.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's main executable file and it takes around 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.95 MB (30361040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (873.63 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.3061
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus application will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 19:04:35.353