You can find below detailed information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus application is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. McAfee® AntiVirus's main file takes about 1.14 MB (1200328 bytes) and is named AlertViewer.exe.
McAfee® AntiVirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 30.53 MB (32011664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.14 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.62 MB)
- firesvc.exe (209.70 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (340.49 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (552.32 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.03 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.07 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.08 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (468.05 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (771.84 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (530.61 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.27 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (473.12 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (419.66 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (502.86 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1,020.86 KB)
- McInstru.exe (422.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (681.95 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.21 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (718.73 KB)
- mispreg.exe (531.11 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (506.40 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (662.77 KB)
- CATracker.exe (449.91 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (380.80 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.32 MB)
- McChHost.exe (627.30 KB)
- McSACore.exe (461.77 KB)
- saUI.exe (2.08 MB)
- saUpd.exe (1.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (749.99 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (546.75 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (518.00 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (549.78 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.37 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (547.28 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.06
only. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-06 00:48:02.513