You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with McAfee® AntiVirus. They occupy about 19.63 MB (20580160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (315.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (376.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.05 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (843.21 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.32 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.12 MB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (973.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (762.74 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (490.70 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (665.70 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (535.45 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.07 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (437.87 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (769.31 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (730.55 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (768.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.48 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (768.29 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.7086
only. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 01:25:29.187