McAfee® AntiVirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee® AntiVirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's choice. McAfee® AntiVirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is called AlertViewer.exe and its approximative size is 1.43 MB (1494760 bytes).
McAfee® AntiVirus contains of the executables below. They take 43.78 MB (45906040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.43 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.96 MB)
- firesvc.exe (487.22 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (425.70 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (884.66 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.09 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.40 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (486.76 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.51 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (588.60 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (700.66 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.74 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (996.15 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (518.04 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (842.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.77 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (653.70 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (630.02 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (471.62 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.81 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.74 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
- browserhost.exe (2.57 MB)
- servicehost.exe (884.12 KB)
- uihost.exe (882.56 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.27 MB)
- updater.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.017
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find here a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. When you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-27 14:24:24.403