You can find below detailed information on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Launch.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes).
The executables below are part of McAfee® AntiVirus. They take an average of 28.95 MB (30361040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This info is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.12000
alone. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-05 04:53:01.377