This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus. McAfee® AntiVirus's primary file takes about 1.46 MB (1531440 bytes) and is named AlertViewer.exe.
McAfee® AntiVirus contains of the executables below. They take 33.21 MB (34826992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (684.48 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.88 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.54 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.50 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (604.27 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.99 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.73 MB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee® AntiVirus version 16.011
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. When you click McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-04 02:24:02.090