This info is about McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee® AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in McAfee® AntiVirus. They take 15.06 MB (15791128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (737.10 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (953.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (920.18 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (701.89 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (624.47 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (665.18 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (700.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.1127
of McAfee® AntiVirus. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee® AntiVirus:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. When you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 18:57:09.400