You can find below details on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the McAfee® AntiVirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during install. McAfee® AntiVirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. firesvc.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's main executable file and it takes close to 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.49 MB (21488216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (403.18 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.10 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (868.85 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (968.98 KB)
- mcsync.exe (3.37 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (969.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (790.43 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (497.22 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (701.41 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (570.64 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.11 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (470.55 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (794.98 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (756.72 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (795.45 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.51 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (793.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.8185
of McAfee® AntiVirus. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-24 17:12:46.190