You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your PCSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be found here
. Further information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. GoodSync is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GoodSync's main file takes about 11.39 MB (11941008 bytes) and is called GoodSync.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with GoodSync. They take about 63.46 MB (66539522
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.23 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.39 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.77 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.24 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.44 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.16 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.61 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.88 KB)
This data is about GoodSync version 184.108.40.206
only. For other GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GoodSync from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync app will be found automatically. When you click GoodSync in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 18:06:03.050