This info is about GoodSync for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. You can read more on Siber Systems or check for application updates here
. More details about the application GoodSync can be found at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GoodSync.exe and occupies 11.64 MB (12206088 bytes).
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 65.27 MB (68435419
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.25 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.64 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.00 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.47 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.83 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.36 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.83 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.90 KB)
This page is about GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove GoodSync from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GoodSync's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\GoodSync.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GoodSync\_mirrors_\=MyPassportBlack-Users-UserName-Google Drive\2015-0319-002805-UserName-PC-test1.log
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Siber Systems\GoodSync
GoodSync is an application marketed by the software company Siber Systems. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:13:40.680