You can find below details on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Take a look here
for more details on Siber Systems. You can get more details related to GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GoodSync's primary file takes about 6.73 MB (7061432 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync is comprised of the following executables which take 15.45 MB (16200946
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (1.21 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (6.73 MB)
- gsync.exe (3.90 MB)
- LogView.exe (3.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.52 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more GoodSync versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by Siber Systems. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GoodSync with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GoodSync or simply activate the Search field and type in "GoodSync". If it exists on your system the GoodSync program will be found automatically. After you click GoodSync in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 23:15:18.707