You can find on this page details on how to remove GoodSync for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. More information about Siber Systems can be seen here
. You can get more details about GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GoodSync. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.05 MB (12634120 bytes) on disk.
GoodSync contains of the executables below. They occupy 68.55 MB (71878115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (3.13 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.05 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.39 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.65 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.38 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.64 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.03 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.91 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GoodSync we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GoodSync:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GoodSync
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\be-belarusian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\bg-bulgarian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\br-portuguesebr.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\ca-catalan.rfi
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
GoodSync is an application by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GoodSync from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync program will be found very quickly. After you select GoodSync in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 16:54:04.617