This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be seen here
. Click on http://www.goodsync.com/
to get more facts about GoodSync on Siber Systems's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GoodSync is "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe". GoodSync's primary file takes around 11.55 MB (12114064 bytes) and is named GoodSync.exe.
GoodSync is composed of the following executables which occupy 64.18 MB (67296210
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.26 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.55 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (7.83 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.29 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (11.53 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.22 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.71 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.83 KB)
This page is about GoodSync version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GoodSync:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is an application offered by the software company Siber Systems. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GoodSync from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found automatically. When you click GoodSync in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GoodSync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 00:34:26.960