You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GoodSync for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computerSiber Systems
. More information on Siber Systems can be seen here
. You can get more details on GoodSync at http://www.goodsync.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GoodSync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.70 MB (13314192 bytes) on disk and is named GoodSync.exe.
The executables below are part of GoodSync. They occupy about 57.22 MB (60003848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.74 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (12.70 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.26 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.56 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (13.22 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.47 MB)
- LogView.exe (7.01 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (198.02 KB)
This info is about GoodSync version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
GoodSync is a program offered by the software company Siber Systems. Some users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GoodSync or simply click the Search feature and type in "GoodSync". If it is installed on your PC the GoodSync application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GoodSync in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GoodSync, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GoodSync:
- The publisher is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GoodSync.
8. After uninstalling GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GoodSync with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GoodSync supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-19 13:06:58.423