GoodSync is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GoodSync from your systemSiber Systems
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Siber Systems. More information about GoodSync can be seen at http://www.goodsync.com/
. Usually the GoodSync program is found in the C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling GoodSync is C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GoodSync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.84 MB (12412936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with GoodSync. They take about 66.13 MB (69345776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- clout.exe (2.25 MB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- GoodSync.exe (11.84 MB)
- Gs-Server.exe (8.10 MB)
- gscp.exe (5.50 MB)
- GsExplorer.exe (12.06 MB)
- gsync.exe (7.44 MB)
- LogView.exe (6.86 MB)
- un-GoodSync.exe (180.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GoodSync. Click on the links below for other GoodSync versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall GoodSync you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GoodSync
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\be-belarusian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\bg-bulgarian.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\br-portuguesebr.rfi
- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\ca-catalan.rfi
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Siber Systems\GoodSync
GoodSync is an application marketed by Siber Systems. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GoodSync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall GoodSync from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GoodSync or simply click the Search field and type in "GoodSync". The GoodSync app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GoodSync in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GoodSync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GoodSync:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.goodsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\GoodSync\un-GoodSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GoodSync.
8. After removing GoodSync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GoodSync which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GoodSync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GoodSync by Siber Systems from your computer, we are not saying that GoodSync by Siber Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GoodSync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:38:44.720